Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2nd Half Of Me

My very 1st Blog (lol)

i guess ima start off with my URL..."2nd Half Of Me"
i choose to make this my URL becuase on this blogger profile im basically
jus gonna show my 2nd half. the half that only close friends and family get
the privlage of knowing... the sensative side of me.

Most people only get the tough, nothing gets to me, i can never be heart-
broken, im ah rapper, talk to alot of girls, idgaf side. the funny side dats
always there for otha ppl and always keeps his feelings lock'd away in a
safe just to be strong for others. the listener, never the speaker... instead
i wrote mah feelins dwn in songs dat no 1 wud ever hear but, i needed ah new
outlet. a person can only hold in so much so i guess this is my way to fully clear
my head and get my thoughts out there other than in my songs
so i hope ya enjoy =p

p.s. thanx for gettn me start'd IzzOh.! :D

1 comment: